Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Around Azeroth: The helium-filled dragon

Millya of on Moonrunner writes in with this tale: "Last night during our guild's quick Onyxia-10 run I encountered a ... rather unique situation. Being a mage, it's my job to terrorize her while she's flying around with her halitosis. Being a mage who doesn't want to be a smear on the ground, I always pop invisibility when she's landing!

This time, however, when I reappeared, our tank's fearsome posture had apparently frozen her in fear. She stayed like this, simply frozen and rotating in place for the rest of the fight while I laughed. Even after she was down, this is what she looked like. So of course I organized a group photo that is a marvel of coordination - "OK guys, stand to my left and right!" "But you're standing right in her corpse!" "Just trust me!" One of my guildies said she looks like a parade float. We do Christmas parade floats in style! Now with more dragon."

Do you have any unusual, beautiful or interesting World of Warcraft images that are just collecting dust in your screenshots folder? We'd love to see them on Around Azeroth! Sharing your screenshot is as simple as e-mailing aroundazeroth@wow.com with a copy of your shot and a brief explanation of the scene. You could be featured here next!

Remember to include your player name, server and/or guild if you want it mentioned. Please include the word "Azeroth" in your post so it does not get swept into the spam bin. We strongly prefer full screen shots without the UI showing -- use alt-Z to remove it. Please, no more battleground scoreboards, Val'kyr on mounts, or pictures of the Ninja Turtles in Dalaran. Older screenshots can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates